Gautam Tinnanuri is a name which is being heard all over these days. The manner in which he has directed Jersey is winning super applause all over.
The talented director is giving post-release interviews and when asked which was the most difficult part shooting for Jersey, Gautam revealed that shooting the cricket scenes was very hard as things took a lot of time than they expected it to be.
Now that the film has released, Gautam says that he is very happy reading all the comments that are coming out for the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR actress is Times Most Desirable Woman
- No story locked for Mahesh-Vamshi Paidipally’s next film
- Director opens up about Salman’s cameo in Saaho
- FDFS : Live Updates from Sita
- Fresh troubles for Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake
- Young Tollywood hero’s Kollywood plans