Gautam Tinnanuri is a name which is being heard all over these days. The manner in which he has directed Jersey is winning super applause all over.
The talented director is giving post-release interviews and when asked which was the most difficult part shooting for Jersey, Gautam revealed that shooting the cricket scenes was very hard as things took a lot of time than they expected it to be.
Now that the film has released, Gautam says that he is very happy reading all the comments that are coming out for the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas allots bulk dates for Project K
- Buzz: Here is how much Ram Charan won on Jr NTR’s EMIK show
- One more powerful title in consideration for Chiru’s next
- Noted lensman join Pawan Kalyan’s next
- Posani Krishna Murali tests COVID-19 positive; Apologizes to filmmakers
- Big announcement on Radhe Shyam’s release date in a few hours