Gautam Tinnanuri is a name which is being heard all over these days. The manner in which he has directed Jersey is winning super applause all over.
The talented director is giving post-release interviews and when asked which was the most difficult part shooting for Jersey, Gautam revealed that shooting the cricket scenes was very hard as things took a lot of time than they expected it to be.
Now that the film has released, Gautam says that he is very happy reading all the comments that are coming out for the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shankar pens a heartfelt message for Indian 2 accident victims
- Venky Kudumula to direct star mega hero?
- Fresh update on Most Eligible Bachelor
- Is Sai Dharam Tej committing another blunder?
- Poll : Which is your favorite Samantha performance to date?
- This star heroine confirmed for Pawan-Krish film