The shooting of Nandamuri Balakrishna’s 100th film Gautamiputra Satakarni is progressing swiftly. The historical movie is presented by Bibo Srinivas and is produced on First Frame Entertainment banner by Y Rajeev Reddy and Jagarlamudi Saibabu while National award winning Krish is the director.
Producers revealed that a new schedule will commence in Georgia from July 4th. A massive war sequence which comes during the climax of the film will be shot during this schedule.
These hefty battle episodes will be canned in scenic locations of Mount Kazbeg in Georgia which is very close to Russia border. 1000 soldiers, 300 horses and 20 chariots will be used in this mega climax.
Balakrishna is expected to travel Georgia in next two days. “We planned the schedules in perfect way. First schedule which was shot in Morocco comes during the interval. Second schedule was successfully wrapped in Hyderabad in an expensive navy vessel setting is a part of the movie opening. Third schedule which will be held in Georgia will complete the crucial climax and the magnificent CG work will be blended with these live scenes to intensify the effect,” said director Krish.
- Dhoom star’s cryptic tweets kick-off suicide rumors
- Star heroine’s dad denies his daughter’s wedding rumors
- Maharshi’s music release date to be announced soon
- Mahesh’s fans eagerly waiting for March 25th
- Poll: Which of these recent biggies disappointed you the most?
- Rashmika opens up about Dear Comrade lip-lock controversy