Nandamuri Balakrishna’s prestigious 100th film, Gautamiputra Satakarni, has been a hot cake in trade circles ever since its launch. The film has been doing thumping pre-release business and leading distributors from all areas have shelled out a bomb to acquire the film’s theatrical rights.
Here are Gautamiputra Satakarni’s area wise distribution details:
Nizam: Nithin and Sudhakar Reddy’s Global Cinemas for Rs 11.25 Cr
Ceded: Sai Korrapati for 9 Cr
Guntur: Sudhakar’s S Pictures for Rs 4.50 Cr
Krishna: Bakery Prasad for Rs 3.6 Cr
Nellore: Bharath for 1.98 Cr
Satellite: MAA TV for Rs 9 Cr
Overseas: 9 PM Entertainments for Rs 8 Crs
- Nagarjuna and Chay to share screen space yet again?
- F2 all set to enter 100 crore club
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- Yatra completes censor; Gears up for Feb 8th release
- Super Star’s daughter to marry in February