Nandamuri Balakrishna’s prestigious 100th film, Gautamiputra Satakarni, has been a hot cake in trade circles ever since its launch. The film has been doing thumping pre-release business and leading distributors from all areas have shelled out a bomb to acquire the film’s theatrical rights.
Here are Gautamiputra Satakarni’s area wise distribution details:
Nizam: Nithin and Sudhakar Reddy’s Global Cinemas for Rs 11.25 Cr
Ceded: Sai Korrapati for 9 Cr
Guntur: Sudhakar’s S Pictures for Rs 4.50 Cr
Krishna: Bakery Prasad for Rs 3.6 Cr
Nellore: Bharath for 1.98 Cr
Satellite: MAA TV for Rs 9 Cr
Overseas: 9 PM Entertainments for Rs 8 Crs
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood director penning a script for Bollywood action hero
- Line clear for Bunny’s next-Second schedule to start on this date
- Poll : Which is your favorite Samantha performance to date?
- Young hero’s villainous act in Mega hero’s film
- Producer denies shelving of Naga Shaurya’s new film
- Struggling director planning a film with Megastar?