We have reported a while back that Balakrishna’s 100th flick, Gautamiputra Satakarni, under the direction of Krish Jagarlamudi is progressing at a brisk pace and that the film has recently finished a couple of schedules in Morocco and Hyderabad respectively.
According to the latest updates, the film’s next schedule has kickstarted earlier today at Chilkur near Hyderabad. Apparently, a few vital action scenes are currently underway. A large ship set has been erected especially for this schedule.
- Poll: Which aspect of Jersey did you like the most?
- Nayanthara joins Darbar’s shoot
- Star actor in Mahesh Babu’s next?
- Nuvvu Thopu Raa gets its release date confirmed
- Jersey and Kanchana 3’s 4th day Krishna collections
- Real test for weekend releases starts today