The regular shooting of Nandamuri Balakrishna’s Gautamiputra Satakarni is progressing briskly in Madhya Pradesh. After canning some powerful action sequences for the film, the unit has now started to can an important song in a specially laid durbar set in Madhya Pradesh.
According to the latest reports, the current schedule will be wrapped up by the 25th of this month. Already, two schedules of the film have been wrapped up and with this nearly 80% of the shoot is finished.
Directed by Krish, Gautamiputra Satakarni is being bankrolled by both Krish and Rajiv Reddy jointly.
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy