The regular shooting of Nandamuri Balakrishna’s Gautamiputra Satakarni is progressing briskly in Madhya Pradesh. After canning some powerful action sequences for the film, the unit has now started to can an important song in a specially laid durbar set in Madhya Pradesh.
According to the latest reports, the current schedule will be wrapped up by the 25th of this month. Already, two schedules of the film have been wrapped up and with this nearly 80% of the shoot is finished.
Directed by Krish, Gautamiputra Satakarni is being bankrolled by both Krish and Rajiv Reddy jointly.
- Maharshi gets a tentative release date?
- Mega fans happy with Charan’s prompt response to bust rumors
- Kiara confirms drastic changes in Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake
- After 5 straight flops, Mehreen relishes F2’s success
- Mohan Babu to unveil his guru Dasari’s statue