Gautham Menon’s latest decision to drop Vijay starrer Yohan has come as a big surprise for everyone in Kollywood. It was one of the most talked projects in Kollywood since it was the first time Vijay was all set to team up with Gautham Menon. The film’s first look received great response and fans of Vijay were hoping to see him in an exciting action adventure. Apparently, Gautham Menon decided to concentrate on his upcoming bilingual film Yeto Vellopoyindhi Manasu before thinking about his upcoming films. Revealing more details on Twitter, Gautham Menon said, “And to all the people who have been asking, yohan with vijay is not happening..No film with vijay now. A.L. Vijay is directing vijay’s next film. I’m finishing neethaane.. And then will figure out my next film..” Yeto Vellipoyindhi Manasu stars Nani and Samantha in lead roles. The film’s Tamil version Neethane En Ponvasantham has Jiiva and Samantha in lead roles. The film’s shooting is currently going on near Chennai and the film’s audio is going to be launched on September 2. Ilayaraja has composed the music.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake