Filmmaker Gautham Menon has been plagued by various controversies over the past few months. Last year, one of the producers, who had earlier worked with him, filed a complaint against him for failing to honour some commitments and after a long legal battle, the case was finally closed.
Now, a bank has put Gautham Menon’s property up for auction for non-payment of installments, since the filmmaker hasn’t repaid a huge sum of money to the bank. Apparently, the current market price of Gautham Menon’s property, which is up for auction, costs nearly Rs 12 crores and already some bidders have shown interest. Now, Gautham Menon is making heaven and earth to clear his loan, so that his property remains in his control.
Meanwhile, Gautham Menon is busy with the pre-production of his upcoming film with Ajith in lead role. The film will go on floors later this year. Apart from this film, he is also directing another film with Simbu and Pallavi Subhash in lead roles.
- Review : Chikati Gadilo Chithakotudu – Cheesy Adult comedy
- Maharshi’s promotional storm from April
- Nithiin’s new project announced
- Interesting details about Rakul Preet’s role in Manmadhudu 2
- Brochevarevarura’s first look is simple and intriguing
- This sensational host for Bigg Boss 3?