Ever since Gautham Menon announced that he’s going to team up with Vikram for a spy thriller, Dhruva Natchathiram, there has been a lot of buzz about what the film is going to be like. So far, except for few stills and a teaser, Gautham Menon hasn’t revealed much about the film.
However, speaking at an event in college in Coimbatore, the filmmaker said, “Dhruva Natchathiram is set in a very different space compared to.my previous films. When I started my career in movies, I had no plans. I just went with the flow. I get carried away by the real incidents that happen around me and that will most influence my writing. Now, I want to try different areas, and Dhruva Natchathiram is one such attempt.”
The film stars Vikram, Ritu Varma, and Aishwarya Rajesh in lead roles. Most part of the film has been wrapped up and it is expected to hit the screens later this year.
- Are these factors delaying Allu Arjun’s next?
- Suspense continues over the leading ladies in RRR
- Rakul signs a Hindi biggie
- Interview : Ravi Teja – My son is my best critic
- Guests strictly warned at the Deepika-Ranveer wedding