This film is special for many reasons as it has Kamal Haasan’s close friend Gauthami who has designed the costumes. Speaking at the launch, Gauthami said that a lot of hard work has gone into the making of this film and she had done extensive research for the costumes as some part of the film is based in the pre-independence era.
Kamal Haasan plays a double role in the film, and Gibran has scored the music. Directed by Ramesh Aravind, Uttama Villain is slated for a April 10th release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Teja working on a tight script for this action hero
- Rana wraps up Adavi Ramudu
- Noted producer acquires Vijay Deverakonda’s WFL’s Andhra rights
- Queen trailer- Ramya’s impressive act
- Nag Ashwin turns dialogue writer as well
- Balayya new film gets a grand launch tomorrow