This film is special for many reasons as it has Kamal Haasan’s close friend Gauthami who has designed the costumes. Speaking at the launch, Gauthami said that a lot of hard work has gone into the making of this film and she had done extensive research for the costumes as some part of the film is based in the pre-independence era.
Kamal Haasan plays a double role in the film, and Gibran has scored the music. Directed by Ramesh Aravind, Uttama Villain is slated for a April 10th release.
- RX 100 heroine forays into Tamil Cinema
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu
- Buzz for Deva Das picks up
- Mahesh Babu excited to watch Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Geetha Govindam continues to impress