Krishna Vamshi’s latest offering ‘Govindhudu Andharivadele’ was released on October 1st in over 2000 screens world wide. The festival season and long weekend, has helped this family entertainer in getting a good start at the box office.
According to the latest update, GAV has collected Rs 9.60 crores in Nizam and is expected to cross the 10 crore mark in its first week. Kajal plays the female lead in this film, which also features Prakash Raj, Jayasudha and Srikanth in other prominent roles.
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie
- Rajamouli ropes in star writer for his next
- Hero invites audiences to write reviews of his film
- Interview : Sudheer Babu- Producing films was always on my mind
- Fresh trouble for Vijay’s NOTA