It is well-known that Super Star Rajinikanth first made his acting debut with a negative role in K Balachander’s Apoorva Raagangal. In the initial days of his career, Rajini stole the hearts of his fans with his villainous roles in films such as Moondru Mudichu and Avargal, before going on to become the Same Star of South Indian Cinema.
Yesterday, the makers of Tamil star Vijay Sethupathi and Tamannaah’s Dharmadurai met Rajinikanth and presented him the 100 days memento of their film. Appreciating the team and its hero, Rajini said that he gave his best performances of his career in negative roles only.
- Sree Vishnu announces his next
- Sammohanam’s first three day collections
- Star hero’s son to study filmmaking abroad
- Ramya Krishna begins shooting for Sailaja Reddy Alludu
- Shruti Haasan turns producer