It is well-known that Super Star Rajinikanth first made his acting debut with a negative role in K Balachander’s Apoorva Raagangal. In the initial days of his career, Rajini stole the hearts of his fans with his villainous roles in films such as Moondru Mudichu and Avargal, before going on to become the Same Star of South Indian Cinema.
Yesterday, the makers of Tamil star Vijay Sethupathi and Tamannaah’s Dharmadurai met Rajinikanth and presented him the 100 days memento of their film. Appreciating the team and its hero, Rajini said that he gave his best performances of his career in negative roles only.
- Nag refuses Karan Johar’s proposal to launch Akhil in Bollywood
- Yesteryear hero’s son to debut with RX100’s Bollywood remake
- Mr Majnu director’s next with star hero?
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion