It is well-known that Super Star Rajinikanth first made his acting debut with a negative role in K Balachander’s Apoorva Raagangal. In the initial days of his career, Rajini stole the hearts of his fans with his villainous roles in films such as Moondru Mudichu and Avargal, before going on to become the Same Star of South Indian Cinema.
Yesterday, the makers of Tamil star Vijay Sethupathi and Tamannaah’s Dharmadurai met Rajinikanth and presented him the 100 days memento of their film. Appreciating the team and its hero, Rajini said that he gave his best performances of his career in negative roles only.
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation