Ram Charan’s Govindudu Andari Vadele is gearing up for a huge release soon. The movie will complete it’s censor formalities on the 26th of this month, and will hit the screens on October 1st. Shooting of this movie has been wrapped up, and is currently in post production mode.
The trailer has evoked huge interest, and looks quite promising in typical Krishna Vamsi style. Bandla Ganesh produces this flick which is slated to be high on family values. Prakash Raj and Jayasudha play prominent roles in this film, which also has Kajal Agarwal as the female lead.
- Kajal makes a surprising confession post Mumbai Marathon
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun
- Interesting buzz on F2 director’s next
- Latest update on Lakshmi’s NTR’s release
- “My phone was hacked,” Hansika clarifies