Ram Charan’s Govindudu Andari Vadele is gearing up for a huge release soon. The movie will complete it’s censor formalities on the 26th of this month, and will hit the screens on October 1st. Shooting of this movie has been wrapped up, and is currently in post production mode.
The trailer has evoked huge interest, and looks quite promising in typical Krishna Vamsi style. Bandla Ganesh produces this flick which is slated to be high on family values. Prakash Raj and Jayasudha play prominent roles in this film, which also has Kajal Agarwal as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Is this the big twist in Prabhas’s role in Saaho?
- Rajini’s Darbar fetches a solid amount in overseas
- Jayam Ravi, Taapsee team up for a spy thriller
- Wink girl to debut in Kannada
- Debutant Lakshya, Hippi girl Digangana in Bichagadu producer’s next
- Saaho mania heats up in twin states