Mega Power star Ram Charan’s Govindudu Andari Vadele is shooting at a brisk pace and the unit is working very hard to complete this movie. The Pollachi schedule was wrapped up on Monday and the unit immediately shifted to Karaikudi in Tamil Nadu for their next schedule.
Producer Bandla Ganesh thanked his team for the constant support througj his tweets. “Successfully completed G A V Pollachchi schedule and started shooting in Karaikudi since yesterday ! Shooting happening at amazing speed. Thank you so much KV and SAMEER REDDY 🙂 Thanks Yuvan Shankar Raja, for your rocking tunes! Thank you very much Little Boss for your amazing Cooperation. You rock! I thank The Entire G A V crew from the bottom of my heart for their superb co operation!”, tweeted Ganesh
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’ next with UV Creations is a multi starrer?
- Suriya’s director utilizes lockdown for a meaningful purpose
- Noted OTT platform ropes star director for a documentary
- Sequel on cards for this recent OTT hit?
- This music director fixed for Prabhas-Radha Krishna film?
- Tamil hero Vishal in a big mess once again