We had a plenty of small films making it big this year like Oohalu Gusasalaade to the latest Karthikeya. One more film that seems to be qualified to join that league is Rajasekhar’s Geddam Gang. The movie tries to invent the unexplored dark comedy genre in Tollywood and if the reports coming in are to be believed, Rajasekhar and team have put in some solid performances to go with the tight story and screenplay that were fetched from the superhit Tamil film “Soodhu Kavvum”.
Rajasekhar has been looking to score a hit for sometime now and Geddam Gang presents him with the best chance he has had in sometime.
Rajasekhar is paired opposite Sheena in this hilarious thriller which also has Naga Babu, Rajesh and Raghu Babu essaying important roles. In addition to composing the tunes and BGM, music director Achu is making his debut as an actor and he plays one of Rajasekhar’s side kicks in this flick. Santhosh Jayakumar is the director. The makers definitely have a winner on their hands with Geddam gang and it remains to be seen how well the Telugu audience embrace the movie.
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims
- Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake wraps up first schedule
- Temper’s Tamil version’s first look lands in controversy