The prestigious Geeta Arts banner has been making some interesting films lately. Apart from their usual efforts in Telugu, they have even produced a hit Tamil film recently. Now, according to the latest update, they have registered the title Charan-Arjun in their banner.
The title is quite interesting as it has names of both the superstars from the Mega compound. This news only adds fire to the reports that a film will be made featuring these two superstars.
Will it be a remake of the super hit Bollywood film ‘Karan Arjun’ or will a fresh script will be worked out? Only time will tell.
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release
- Will Nani team up with Brahmotsavam director?
- Time set for ANR’s look from NTR biopic
- Update on Ravi Teja-VI Anand’s film
- Aravinda Sametha’s Peniviti song gets an unanimous thumbs up