Geethanjali, the horror-comedy starring actress Anjali and Srinivasa Reddy has successfully completed 50 days, and is still running strong in a number of centers. Having released amidst low fanfare and expectations, the movie has received good response for its perfect blend of thrill and humour.
The performances from the lead cast and the supporting comedians including Brahmanandam stood as a huge plus for the movie.
Directed by newcomer Rajkiran, the movie has dialogues and screenplay by Kona Venkat. M.V.V Satyanarayana is the producer of the movie.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years