Geethanjali, the horror-comedy starring actress Anjali and Srinivasa Reddy has successfully completed 50 days, and is still running strong in a number of centers. Having released amidst low fanfare and expectations, the movie has received good response for its perfect blend of thrill and humour.
The performances from the lead cast and the supporting comedians including Brahmanandam stood as a huge plus for the movie.
Directed by newcomer Rajkiran, the movie has dialogues and screenplay by Kona Venkat. M.V.V Satyanarayana is the producer of the movie.
- Star father and sons to build a 100 crore hotel
- Vijay arrives as Sarkar, makes fans super happy
- Chiru’s son in law gearing up for another film?
- Its homecoming for Ileana
- Press Note : Grand premieres for Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi on June 28