Raj Kiran, who directed the yet to be released ‘Geetanjali’ was hospitalized following a heart attack. According to sources, he was much worried due to the film censor delays. The film is scheduled to be released on August 8 and is yet to be censored.
Anjali is playing title role in this film which is being presented by Kona venkat. The whole team has pinned high hopes on this film’s result and have been promoting this film aggressively.
Geetanjali is a horror comedy and many filmsin this film have done well. Prema Katha Chitram minted gold at the box office. Although not a comedy, Charmi’s Mantra also did well at the box office. This movie is crucial for the career of Anjali who has been going through a rough patch professionally
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy