For the last few weeks, there have been reports claiming that Most Eligible Bachelor, starring Akhil and Pooja Hegde might skip theatrical release and premiere directly on OTT.
When asked about the same, Geetha Arts who are bankrolling the film issued an affirmative statement.
Geetha Arts stated that none of their upcoming films will be releasing directly on OTT. This is a clear indication that Most Eligible Bachelor will indeed release in theatres. This should put an end to the speculations surrounding the film.
The Akhil starrer is directed by Bommarillu Bhaskar. It is likely to release in theatres soon after the Covid second wave subsides.
Articles that might interest you:
- Puri busy scripting for his next in this location
- Ram Setu’s teaser looks quite intriguing
- Hardik Pandya parties with Ram Charan
- Swathimuthyam’s trailer promises a perfect rom-com entertainer
- Regular shoot of Dulquer Salmaan’s dream project commences today
- Allu Sirish-Anu Immanuel’s movie gets a new title