Post the success of Chalo, Naga Shourya faced disappointment in the form of Nartanasala. This has not left him upset as he has close to three films in his kitty.
The latest gossip that is going around is that Allu Aravind is all set to make a film with Naga Shourya and talks have been already initiated. A talented director will be helming this film which will kick-start in the month of Jan 2019.
As of now, Shourya is busy with some of his other projects which are being directed by mostly newcomers.
- AR Murugadoss reveals key details about Vijay’s Sarkar
- Pawan Kalyan to not celebrate Dasara
- Interesting update on Nani’s Jersey
- NTR’s impressive response to criticism on ‘less entertainment’ in ASVR
- Rahul Ravindran pens a heartfelt letter for Chinmayi