Post the success of Chalo, Naga Shourya faced disappointment in the form of Nartanasala. This has not left him upset as he has close to three films in his kitty.
The latest gossip that is going around is that Allu Aravind is all set to make a film with Naga Shourya and talks have been already initiated. A talented director will be helming this film which will kick-start in the month of Jan 2019.
As of now, Shourya is busy with some of his other projects which are being directed by mostly newcomers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani wraps up Ante Sundaraniki’s shoot
- Gossip about a crazy twist in Pushpa 2 makes news
- This director to helm Balayya-Allu Aravind film?
- Radhe Shyam to release on the date RRR vacates?
- Pawan Kalyan will shock you in Bheemla Nayak- Thaman
- Latest – Tamannah gives clarity on her wedding plans