There is no stopping for Vijay Deverakonda’s Geetha Govindam. The film has registered some mind-blowing numbers at the box office in its five-day extended weekend. The film is performing exponentially well not only in the Telugu states but also in overseas markets.
According to the latest reports, the film has collected a whopping sum of A$ 202,266 in Australia. This is more than the Bollywood films that released last Friday, Gold and Satyamevajayate, and combinedly collected A$ 192,306. On the other hand, Geetha Govindam collected close to $1.5 million in the US and is racing towards the $2M mark.
Directed by Parasuram, Geetha Govindam has Rashmika as the female lead. Geetha Arts has bankrolled this fun romantic entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bond25 ‘No Time To Die’ to give a tough competition to Sri Rama Navami releases
- Tamil hero Vishnu Vishal’s charming look from Aranya out now
- Aditi Rao Hydari defends Samantha, but keeps mum about Maha Samudram
- Chiru’s leaked look causes a concern to Chiru152 makers
- Poll : Which genre films should Vijay Deverakonda do?
- Crazy update-Mahesh’s cameo in a mega hero film?