Geetha Govindam’s terrific box office Gionee is leaving the film industry in awe. This romantic entertainer has collected over 53 crores worldwide share so far and is heading towards the 60 crore club. Now, at an awards show recently, veteran director K Raghavendra Rao said in a lighter vein that director Parasuram copied his Pelli Sandadi and made Geetha Govindam.
“Allu Aravind and I had made Pelli Sandadi 20 years ago. Geetha Govindam reminded me of my film. Normally, it’s impossible to make a film without showing at least one kiss. There will be a lot of pressure from the producers. I congratulate Parasuram for making the film without compromising,” said KRR.
Articles that might interest you:
- This character to bring a key twist in Krack
- Top producer reveals TFI’s bitter truth
- Nikhil tries hard to make Vennela Kishore believe Arjun Suravaram’s release date
- Star wife gushes about her ultimate fan moment
- Ashok Galla’s debut film wraps up first schedule already
- Police deny permission for George Reddy’s pre-release event