Geetha Govindam’s terrific box office Gionee is leaving the film industry in awe. This romantic entertainer has collected over 53 crores worldwide share so far and is heading towards the 60 crore club. Now, at an awards show recently, veteran director K Raghavendra Rao said in a lighter vein that director Parasuram copied his Pelli Sandadi and made Geetha Govindam.
“Allu Aravind and I had made Pelli Sandadi 20 years ago. Geetha Govindam reminded me of my film. Normally, it’s impossible to make a film without showing at least one kiss. There will be a lot of pressure from the producers. I congratulate Parasuram for making the film without compromising,” said KRR.
- Vikram donates for Gaja cyclone victims
- NTR biopic seals its audio release date
- Sharwa’s PPLM’s satellite, digital and Hindi rights sold for a bomb
- Karan Johar in plans to make Goodachari in Hindi
- Hebah Patel’s kissing scenes become a hot topic