The makers of young hero Vijay Deverakonda and Kannada starlet Rashmika Mandanna’s upcoming romantic family entertainer, Geetha Govindam, today announced the film’s release date with an interesting poster. Geetha Govindam will be opening in cinemas on August 15, as an Independence Day treat.
The chemistry between Vijay and Rashmika will be the major highlight of Geetha Govindam. Parasuram has directed the movie and Bunny Vas has produced it. Malayalam music composer Gopi Sunder has scored the film’s music. Allu Aravind is the presenter for the movie. Details regarding Geetha Govindam’s teaser and trailer release dates will be announced soon.
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic