The makers of young hero Vijay Deverakonda and Kannada starlet Rashmika Mandanna’s upcoming romantic family entertainer, Geetha Govindam, today announced the film’s release date with an interesting poster. Geetha Govindam will be opening in cinemas on August 15, as an Independence Day treat.
The chemistry between Vijay and Rashmika will be the major highlight of Geetha Govindam. Parasuram has directed the movie and Bunny Vas has produced it. Malayalam music composer Gopi Sunder has scored the film’s music. Allu Aravind is the presenter for the movie. Details regarding Geetha Govindam’s teaser and trailer release dates will be announced soon.
- Vijay Devarakonda’s solid statement against piracy sites
- Thugs of Hindostan makes shocking low collections
- Rajasekhar in full swing with Kalki shoot
- Balakrishna takes a break from NTR for Telangana elections
- Lakshmi Manchu opens up about working with Jyothika