The makers of young hero Vijay Deverakonda and Kannada starlet Rashmika Mandanna’s upcoming romantic family entertainer, Geetha Govindam, today announced the film’s release date with an interesting poster. Geetha Govindam will be opening in cinemas on August 15, as an Independence Day treat.
The chemistry between Vijay and Rashmika will be the major highlight of Geetha Govindam. Parasuram has directed the movie and Bunny Vas has produced it. Malayalam music composer Gopi Sunder has scored the film’s music. Allu Aravind is the presenter for the movie. Details regarding Geetha Govindam’s teaser and trailer release dates will be announced soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- First look of Sai Dharam Tej-Deva Katta’s film to be unveiled soon
- Raashi Khanna posts a beautiful workout video from Goa
- Varun Dhawan’s wedding: Why is Bachchan’s family not invited?
- Dulquer-Hanu Raghavapudi’s film to be shot in this exotic location
- Vijay Deverakonda hints at resuming Liger with a sweet post
- Sree Vishnu’s Gaali Sampath seals a festive release