As expected, Geetha Govindam opened to some very good occupancy yesterday. The film got a terrific response from all quarters and the latest we hear is that the film has made impressive figures on day one.
Apart from crossing the half-million mark in the US, the film has done good business in the AP/TG region and has made a share of close to five and a half crores on day one which is pretty good and shows the craze of Vijay Devarakonda.
The detailed figures from the first day will be out in a short while from now on. Parasuram directs this film which had Rashmika as the female lead.
Gopi Sundar composes music for this film which has been produced by Geetha Arts.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake