As expected, Geetha Govindam opened to some very good occupancy yesterday. The film got a terrific response from all quarters and the latest we hear is that the film has made impressive figures on day one.
Apart from crossing the half-million mark in the US, the film has done good business in the AP/TG region and has made a share of close to five and a half crores on day one which is pretty good and shows the craze of Vijay Devarakonda.
The detailed figures from the first day will be out in a short while from now on. Parasuram directs this film which had Rashmika as the female lead.
Gopi Sundar composes music for this film which has been produced by Geetha Arts.
- Rajini’s strict warning to fans over selling 2.0 tickets in black
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan