As expected, Geetha Govindam opened to some very good occupancy yesterday. The film got a terrific response from all quarters and the latest we hear is that the film has made impressive figures on day one.
Apart from crossing the half-million mark in the US, the film has done good business in the AP/TG region and has made a share of close to five and a half crores on day one which is pretty good and shows the craze of Vijay Devarakonda.
The detailed figures from the first day will be out in a short while from now on. Parasuram directs this film which had Rashmika as the female lead.
Gopi Sundar composes music for this film which has been produced by Geetha Arts.
Articles that might interest you:
- Will Vijay promote Whistle in Telugu?
- Young hero ready to do negative roles
- 1 million Twitter followers for Vijay Deverakonda
- Whistle gets solid release in Nizam
- Vijay Sethupathi’s noble gesture wins hearts
- Indian 2: Shankar to spend a bomb for an action sequence