So much is being said about Vijay Devarakonda’s Geetha Govindam as the teasers and songs have become famous in no time. The news is now that the film has wrapped up its censors with a U/A certificate.
With this, the entire post-production formalities have been wrapped up now and the film will release on the 15th of August as independence day special.
The censor report is pretty good and sources reveal that the rom-com has come out quite well. Rashmika plays the female lead in this film which has been directed by Parasuram.
- India’s top stars appreciate Nayanthara’s CoCo
- Sumanth’s silver jubilee film seals his career best overseas deal
- Gopichand to juggle two movies at once
- Top producer compares Vijay Devarakonda with Powerstar!
- Jhanvi Kapoor offered yet another Hindi film?