Vijay Devarakonda’s Geetha Govindam has been a blessing in disguise for Geeth Arts as they have minted heavy money at the box office. The film which was sold for a mere 15 crores made close to 69 crores in its full run.
This is a massive achievement and put Vijay Devarakonda in the star bracket. Because of this film’s success, Vijay’s other film, NOTA got free publicity and good hype irrespective of its serious theme.
Parasuram directed the film which had Rashmika as the female lead. Gopi Sundar’s hit music was one of the reasons for this film’s massive success.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Who among these should direct a Hindi film soon?
- Upset RGV to make a film on Arnab Goswami
- Lockdown Review : Lootcase – Hindi film on Disney Hotstar
- Nivin Pauly’s Moothon wins big awards
- Trivikram highlighting this aspect for NTR’s next
- Sushanth’s death case- Bihar’s top cop quarantined