Vijay Devarakonda’s Geetha Govindam has been a blessing in disguise for Geeth Arts as they have minted heavy money at the box office. The film which was sold for a mere 15 crores made close to 69 crores in its full run.
This is a massive achievement and put Vijay Devarakonda in the star bracket. Because of this film’s success, Vijay’s other film, NOTA got free publicity and good hype irrespective of its serious theme.
Parasuram directed the film which had Rashmika as the female lead. Gopi Sundar’s hit music was one of the reasons for this film’s massive success.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kiara reveals how acting with Mahesh, Charan helped her in South
- 100% Love actress returns to Tollywood
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 16-06-2019
- Speculations about Dhruv Vikram’s second film put to rest
- Shruti Haasan is enjoying her singlehood
- Vishal downplays actress’ verbal attack