Vijay Devarakonda’s Geetha Govindam has been a blessing in disguise for Geeth Arts as they have minted heavy money at the box office. The film which was sold for a mere 15 crores made close to 69 crores in its full run.
This is a massive achievement and put Vijay Devarakonda in the star bracket. Because of this film’s success, Vijay’s other film, NOTA got free publicity and good hype irrespective of its serious theme.
Parasuram directed the film which had Rashmika as the female lead. Gopi Sundar’s hit music was one of the reasons for this film’s massive success.
- Vote : 8th 123telugu Readers Choice Awards – Most Popular Hero of 2018
- Star Tamil hero turns singer once again
- Tollywood producers trying to cash in on Yash’s craze
- Ram Charan’s mass steps to be a highlight in Thassadiyya
- Review : Odiyan – Disappointing treat