Director Parasuram is keenly awaiting the release of his upcoming romantic entertainer, Geetha Govindam. The film is slated to hit the screens on August 15. During a recent promotional interview, Parasuram has confirmed that he will direct Allu Arjun in future.
“Allu Arjun is a good friend and I keep sharing a few ideas with him and he appreciates them. I will surely direct him very soon in future. My next film will also be under Geetha Arts banner. However, it won’t feature Allu Arjun. I will wait until I get the right script that suits Bunny,” said Parasuram.
Parshuram also announced that he will be directing a film for Mythri Movie Makers banner sometime soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh and family return after Europe holiday
- After Hippi, Karthikeya vows to bounce back with Guna 369
- Solid deal for Rakshasudu’s Hindi dubbing & Telugu satellite rights
- Neil wraps up his part for Saaho; Shares an emotional post
- Teaser for Arjun Reddy Tamil remake impresses this time
- Sharwanand injured on 96’s set; To undergo surgery