Director Parasuram is keenly awaiting the release of his upcoming romantic entertainer, Geetha Govindam. The film is slated to hit the screens on August 15. During a recent promotional interview, Parasuram has confirmed that he will direct Allu Arjun in future.
“Allu Arjun is a good friend and I keep sharing a few ideas with him and he appreciates them. I will surely direct him very soon in future. My next film will also be under Geetha Arts banner. However, it won’t feature Allu Arjun. I will wait until I get the right script that suits Bunny,” said Parasuram.
Parshuram also announced that he will be directing a film for Mythri Movie Makers banner sometime soon.
- Trisha’s dream comes true: Joins Rajini’s next
- Poonam Pandey to donate her remuneration to Kerala CM relief fund
- Naga Chaitanya confirms rumours about Sailaja Reddy Alludu’s release
- Sunny Leone to come up with the second season of her biopic
- Mahesh unveils Big Boss Anthem from Sudheer’s Nannu Dochukunduvate