Looks like there is no stopping Geetha Govindam at the box office as the film is going well all over the areas of its release. The latest we hear is that the film has made a total share of 9.4 crores in both the Telugu states after the two days of its release.
The film has been sold to a decent pre-release business of 11 crores and now with the filmmaking 9.4 crores in just two days, everyone involving in it are already safe.
Upon this, there are the satellite and Hindi rights which will fetch the makers more money. As there are no big releases, the film is easily set to cross the 25 crore mark, in the long run, making it a blockbuster hit.
Here are the area wise collections after the first two days.
|Nizam||Rs 3.3 Cr|
|Ceded||Rs 1.6 Cr|
|Nellore||Rs 34 L|
|Guntur||Rs 90 L|
|Krishna||Rs 78.5 L|
|West||Rs 68 L|
|East||Rs 81 L|
|Uttarandhra||Rs 98 L|
|Total Share||Rs 9.4 cr|
- Kalyan Ram’s next to deal with human emotions
- Watched Chiru & Venky sir’s movies to improve comic timing: Varun Tej
- Fans’ response for F2 moved me to tears: Venkatesh
- Prabhas to shake a leg with international dancers for Saaho
- Press Note : “A Tribute to the Legend NTR on his Vardhanthi”