There’s no stopping Geetha Govindam. Released on August 15, this Vijay Deverakonda and Rashmika Mandanna-starrer has collected nearly Rs 20 crore worldwide share from a gross of Rs 35 crore approximately within just 3 days of its release. The film has collected nearly Rs 13.50 crore share from the twin Telugu states. Geetha Govindam is poised to collect over 35 to 40 crore worldwide share in its full run.
The stunning success of Geetha Govindam has catapulted Vijay Deverakonda’s stardom to the next level. More and more top banners and established filmmakers will be vying for his dates. Rashmika has scored her second straight blockbuster in Tollywood.
Geetha Govindam’s director Parasuram has been signed on by Geetha Arts for the third time in a row. The film’s grand success event is underway in Hyderabad now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Red teaser- Intriguing and well cut
- Chiranjeevi as chief guest for O Pitta Katha’s pre-release event
- Bheeshma’s solid first week Nizam share
- Bollywood star confirmed for Khaidi remake
- An extensive schedule awaits Allu Arjun-Sukumar film
- After Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, Tabu to act in yet another Telugu film?