Genelia will soon be seen in the role of ‘Krishnaveni’ in an upcoming flick and sharing the screen space with her will be young hunk Rana Daggubati. This movie has been titled ‘Naa Ishtam’ and the shooting of the movie is complete except for two songs.A song will be shot in Malaysia soon.
Producer Paruchuri Kiriti says that Genelia’s character is key to the movie. “The hero in our film is an extremely selfish person who looks out for his own interests in everything. But his life changes completely once he comes across Krishnaveni. It will be interesting to see what those events are and why they take place”
Prakash Toleti is the director of this movie and the film is being made as a romantic entertainer with a unique characterization for Rana.
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections