Genelia will soon be seen in the role of ‘Krishnaveni’ in an upcoming flick and sharing the screen space with her will be young hunk Rana Daggubati. This movie has been titled ‘Naa Ishtam’ and the shooting of the movie is complete except for two songs.A song will be shot in Malaysia soon.
Producer Paruchuri Kiriti says that Genelia’s character is key to the movie. “The hero in our film is an extremely selfish person who looks out for his own interests in everything. But his life changes completely once he comes across Krishnaveni. It will be interesting to see what those events are and why they take place”
Prakash Toleti is the director of this movie and the film is being made as a romantic entertainer with a unique characterization for Rana.
Articles that might interest you:
- Big relief in Vijay’s Bigil plagiarism case
- Is Prabhas interested in politics?
- Bunny buys a ‘Beast’
- Popular character artiste’s son all set for acting debut
- Is this the big twist in Prabhas’s role in Saaho?
- Rajini’s Darbar fetches a solid amount in overseas