Genelia has clarified that Movie Artists Association (MAA) has neither imposed any ban on her nor has it sent notices asking other producers to not co-operate with her. Reacting to the recent media reports that MAA is contemplating a ban on her, she said that the whole thing has been blown out of proportion. She stated that she has already asked someone from her production house to complete all the formalities to take up the membership. Earlier, MAA had given her time till the end of the month since she was quite busy with her Bollywood commitments.
- Star villain joins Sye Raa shoot
- Noted actor wraps up a key schedule of RC12
- NTR biopic finds its Savitri
- Raw and intense action episodes in Kalyanram’s next
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race