Actress Genelia has been summoned by the Andhra Pradesh High Court to appear before it on or before April 25th. The summons have been issued in connection with a brand she endorsed many many years back. Genelia endorsed a real estate firm ‘Anjaniputra Infrastructure Pvt Ltd’ and she has been sued along with the firm’s Directors by a disgruntled customer.
The customer, a Mr. Tirupatiah, has filed a case stating that Genelia is also at fault for endorsing a brand without checking whether it is reliable or not. Legal experts say that the summons are a mere formality and there should be no trouble whatsoever for Genelia.
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic
- Kavacham’s team reveals film’s release plans
- Dhanush confirms his next
- Powerstar wraps up dubbing for his next
- Lawrence’s Kanchana 3 seals its release date