Actress Genelia ruled the Tollywood industry for quite a while, and acted in several blockbusters like Bomarillu, Ready and Dhee. Later on she married Hindi star Ritesh Deshmukh in 2012 and settled down in Mumbai.
According to the latest reports there is good news in the Deshmukh family, as Genelia is pregnant and is expecting a baby soon. Though these reports were making the rounds from quite some time now, Genia’s husband, Ritesh Deshmukh has confirmed Genelia’s pregnancy officially.
Speaking at a movie’s press meet, Ritesh said that the couple is very happy about the baby, and are eagerly waiting for the D Day.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties