The date on which millions of male hearts will break has finally been decided. Genelia, one of the most popular heroines in the country, is all set to marry her long time lover Riteish Deshmukh on February 3rd. The wedding will be a private but extravagant ceremony, as per sources familiar with the matter. A Sangeet ceremony will take place on the 31st of January at Lands End Hotel in Mumbai. The wedding will follow on the 3rd at the Grand Hyatt.
For many in the industry, the wedding does not come as a surprise as Genelia and Riteish were in a very keenly followed relationship for years. The ‘who is who’ of Bollywood will be attending the wedding ceremony to wish the couple. Genelia and Riteish will take a month off from work to celebrate their newly married life and they will in all probability head to some secret exotic destination for their honeymoon.
Let us congratulate Genelia and Riteish!
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry