Mahesh Babu is busy enjoying his much-needed vacation after the success of Bharath Ane Nenu. He will start filming for his new film in the direction of Vamsi Paidipally in the second week in June.
Meanwhile, we all know that Mahesh has also agreed to do a film in the direction of star director Sukumar in 2019. The latest we hear is that the film is touted to be a crime thriller with some very engaging moments.
Sukumar is currently working on the script and will soon give a full narration to Mahesh. Sukumar has already worked with Mahesh in the film Nenokkadine and let’s hope that these two create magic once again.
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote
- Kiara Advani joins RC12 team in Azerbaijan