Tollywood is halfway through the summer season, which witnessed various types of big and small ticket films testing their luck at box-office. Very soon, a totally different film from the rest of the lot is going to hit the screens and offer a laughter treat for movie lovers and especially family audiences.
Indraganti Mohanakrishna’s soon to be released screwball comedy entertainer, Ami Thumi, is slated for its release on June 9. The film’s trailer and Manisharma’s songs have become a huge hit with comedy lovers.
Ami Thumi’s story happens in a single day and the film’s plot is all about how two couples’ lives overturn with the entry of the fifth person, Vennela Kishore. Srinivas Avasarala, Adivi Sesh, Eesha Rebba and Aditi Myakal form the principle cast. KC Narasimha Rao is the film’s producer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Will this Bollywood star give his nod to Balayya’s film?
- Nithiin’s love marriage in 2020?
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s teaser packs a punch on YouTube
- Top Bollywood actress in talks for Balakrishna’s next?
- This director is waiting to work with Allu Arjun
- This actor doesn’t work with new filmmakers. Here’s why!