Success does many wonders in the film industry and Gentleman’s heroine Nivetha Thomas is experiencing it first hand. Despite signing her Telugu debut movie way back in 2014, Nivetha had to wait until Gentleman’s release in 2016 to make her foray into Tollywood.
In March 2014, Nivetha’s first Telugu film starring Naveen Chandra was launched, with director Sukumar sounding the clapboard. However, the film was put on back burners after wrapping up two schedules due to reasons unknown.
Gentleman’s success and Nivetha’s new found fame has given a fresh lease of life to this long delayed film as the makers have revived the project. Currently, the makers are prepping up for the film’s third schedule, which will kick-start in July end.
After canning a couple of songs in abroad in August, the makers will release the film in September. Ajay Vodhirala is making his directorial debut with this romantic entertainer, which is being produced by Anurag Productions banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Shourya’s new film to be launched tomorrow
- Sreenu Vaitla trying hard to find his hero
- Thaman to remix Balayya’s hit song in Boyapati Srinu’s film?
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga becomes a proud father yet again
- Star heroine’s political thriller postponed at last minute
- Issues between Vijay Devarakonda and Kranthi Madhav killed WFL