Success does many wonders in the film industry and Gentleman’s heroine Nivetha Thomas is experiencing it first hand. Despite signing her Telugu debut movie way back in 2014, Nivetha had to wait until Gentleman’s release in 2016 to make her foray into Tollywood.
In March 2014, Nivetha’s first Telugu film starring Naveen Chandra was launched, with director Sukumar sounding the clapboard. However, the film was put on back burners after wrapping up two schedules due to reasons unknown.
Gentleman’s success and Nivetha’s new found fame has given a fresh lease of life to this long delayed film as the makers have revived the project. Currently, the makers are prepping up for the film’s third schedule, which will kick-start in July end.
After canning a couple of songs in abroad in August, the makers will release the film in September. Ajay Vodhirala is making his directorial debut with this romantic entertainer, which is being produced by Anurag Productions banner.
- Sunny Leone to come up with the second season of her biopic
- Mahesh unveils Big Boss Anthem from Sudheer’s Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Geetha Govindam dominates Bollywood films in Australia
- First look for Ajith’s Viswasam gets a date?
- Geetha Govindam’s 1st weekend collections: Vijay’s career best in 5 days