Uttar Pradesh girl Muskan Khubchandani made her Tollywood debut with the much-talked-about biopic, George Reddy. Her looks and performance in the movie impressed audiences. Now, the young beauty has landed a plum offer in a Bollywood biggie.
Muskan will be seen in a key role in Lawrence’s Kanchana remake, Laxmmi Bomb. The film stars Akshay Kumar and Kiara Advani in lead roles. Apparently, Lawrence roped in Muskan after seeing her photographs online. Muskan had made her Bollywood debut with a cameo in the super hit chick flick, Veere Di Wedding.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s 1st week AP, TG share: A Non-Baahubali 2 record
- Poll : Which aspect of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo did you like the most?
- Bandla Ganesh’s track in Sarileru to be replaced?
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo enters $2M club; First for Allu Arjun
- Popular actress’ key role in Allu Arjun-Sukumar’s film?
- Rashmika’s manager clarifies on IT raids