Uttar Pradesh girl Muskan Khubchandani made her Tollywood debut with the much-talked-about biopic, George Reddy. Her looks and performance in the movie impressed audiences. Now, the young beauty has landed a plum offer in a Bollywood biggie.
Muskan will be seen in a key role in Lawrence’s Kanchana remake, Laxmmi Bomb. The film stars Akshay Kumar and Kiara Advani in lead roles. Apparently, Lawrence roped in Muskan after seeing her photographs online. Muskan had made her Bollywood debut with a cameo in the super hit chick flick, Veere Di Wedding.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shooting of superstar’s next postponed for six months
- Days before his death, Sushanth made this big move?
- Shahrukh Khan to appear with the number one actress in YRF film?
- After Allu Aravind this film family to launch OTT platform?
- Sushanth’s ex-manager reveals the actor’s financial aspects
- Prashanth Varma’s new film title to be quite interesting