The stage is all set for the launch of the title and first look poster of Pawan Kalyan’s most eagerly awaited pan-India period drama. The makers have just announced that, along with the title and first look, a small glimpse of the Power Star will also be unveiled on March 11, on the auspicious occasion of Maha Shivaratri festival.
PSPK27 is tentatively titled Harihara Veeramallu. The film also features iSmart Shankar girl Niddhi Agerwal and Bollywood actress Jacqueline Fernandes as the female leads. This Krish directorial is set in the Mughal India era and Pawan will be seen in a Robinhood-like role.
Veteran producer AM Ratnam is producing this prestigious project under Mega Surya Productions banner. MM Keeravani is composing the soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aryan case-SRK’s manager in trouble for influencing witnesses?
- Poll : Which of these factors made India lose Pakistan match?
- Abused my body like never before: Naga Shaurya on his striking transformations
- RRR’s grand pre-release event in Dubai?
- Interview : Akash Puri – Romantic’s delay gave me sleepless nights
- Megastar Chiranjeevi gets connected with Krishna Vamsi’s film