The stage is all set for the launch of the title and first look poster of Pawan Kalyan’s most eagerly awaited pan-India period drama. The makers have just announced that, along with the title and first look, a small glimpse of the Power Star will also be unveiled on March 11, on the auspicious occasion of Maha Shivaratri festival.
PSPK27 is tentatively titled Harihara Veeramallu. The film also features iSmart Shankar girl Niddhi Agerwal and Bollywood actress Jacqueline Fernandes as the female leads. This Krish directorial is set in the Mughal India era and Pawan will be seen in a Robinhood-like role.
Veteran producer AM Ratnam is producing this prestigious project under Mega Surya Productions banner. MM Keeravani is composing the soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’ sister takes a ride in his Lamborghini
- Punjab government signs Sonu Sood for a special cause
- Venkatesh excited about Sunrisers’ first match in IPL
- Big craze for Naveen Polishetty in Tollywood
- Suspense on NTR30 to end tomorrow
- After Pushpa, Fahadh Faasil signs another massive project