And here’s the surprise the makers of Mahesh Babu-Koratala Siva’s most eagerly awaited political drama, Bharath Ane Nenu, were teasing the Superstar’s fans with. The film’s title logo and an audio glimpse of Mahesh Babu taking the first oath as the chief minister will be released on various multimedia and audio streaming channels on January 26 at 7 am. The makers want audiences to be ready with their headphones.
Needless to say, fans’ expectations are humongous on this film and everyone is curious to see what the Srimanthudu duo is going to offer this time around. Meanwhile, the film’s climax episodes are being shot in Hyderabad at the moment.
Bollywood starlet Kiara Advani is the leading lady in this highly-anticipated film. DVV Danayya is bankrolling this movie with a lavish budget. DSP is scoring the music.
- Venkatesh to work with debutante director?
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie
- NTR’s latest poster wins good applause
- Rajamouli ropes in star writer for his next
- Hero invites audiences to write reviews of his film