Speaking at the pre-release event of Vinaya Vidheya Rama last night, director Trivikram was all praise for Megastar Chiranjeevi. The star director recollected how he was inspired by his matinee idol Chiranjeevi when he was a college student.
“I think it’s better to get inspired by movie stars rather than getting addicted to alcohol and drugs. I must thank Chiranjeevi garu for inspiring me to make a mark in the film industry. He became the biggest star in South India although he hailed from a middle class family. That way, like me, Chiranjeevi garu had inspired many people,” Trivikram said.
Incidentally, after providing the script for Chiranjeevi’s yesteryear film, Jai Chiranjeeva, Trivikram is all set to direct Chiru in a film to be produced by DVV Danayya.
Articles that might interest you:
- Title for Vijay Deverakonda’s next to be unveiled soon
- Fast & Furious 7 stunt team for Ravi Teja’s Disco Raja
- Sye Raa pre-release event postponed
- Ala Vaikunthapuramulo team flying to this happening city soon
- Payal Rajput’s RDX Love seals its release date
- Valmiki’s satellite and digital deals details