Speaking at the pre-release event of Vinaya Vidheya Rama last night, director Trivikram was all praise for Megastar Chiranjeevi. The star director recollected how he was inspired by his matinee idol Chiranjeevi when he was a college student.
“I think it’s better to get inspired by movie stars rather than getting addicted to alcohol and drugs. I must thank Chiranjeevi garu for inspiring me to make a mark in the film industry. He became the biggest star in South India although he hailed from a middle class family. That way, like me, Chiranjeevi garu had inspired many people,” Trivikram said.
Incidentally, after providing the script for Chiranjeevi’s yesteryear film, Jai Chiranjeeva, Trivikram is all set to direct Chiru in a film to be produced by DVV Danayya.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bheeshma’s solid first week Nizam share
- Bollywood star confirmed for Khaidi remake
- An extensive schedule awaits Allu Arjun-Sukumar film
- After Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, Tabu to act in yet another Telugu film?
- Legendary Editor Sreekar Prasad enters Limca Book of Records
- Jungle anthem from Rana’s Aranya is out