Speaking at the pre-release event of Vinaya Vidheya Rama last night, director Trivikram was all praise for Megastar Chiranjeevi. The star director recollected how he was inspired by his matinee idol Chiranjeevi when he was a college student.
“I think it’s better to get inspired by movie stars rather than getting addicted to alcohol and drugs. I must thank Chiranjeevi garu for inspiring me to make a mark in the film industry. He became the biggest star in South India although he hailed from a middle class family. That way, like me, Chiranjeevi garu had inspired many people,” Trivikram said.
Incidentally, after providing the script for Chiranjeevi’s yesteryear film, Jai Chiranjeeva, Trivikram is all set to direct Chiru in a film to be produced by DVV Danayya.
Articles that might interest you:
- After 7 years, Gopichand, Nayanthara’s Aaradugula Bullet gears up for release
- Dil Raju gets his entire office staff vaccinated
- RGV gives a big boost to short filmmakers
- Interesting title locked for Thalapathy65?
- TFI logs on to Clubhouse, Twitter Spaces
- Nagarjuna training in martial arts