Recently, a biopic on the illustrious life of legendary playback singer and musician Ghantasala was announced. The film will mark young singer Krishna Chaitanya’s acting debut. Krishna Chaitanya’s wife Mridhula will be reprising Ghantasala’s wife in the biopic.
However, Ghantasala’s son and senior dubbing artiste Ghantasala Ratna Kumar is vehemently opposing the biopic. “The film’s unit has not approached our family for permission but went ahead with the announcement. We will take a legal action against the makers,” said Ratna Kumar.
Ghantasala biopic will be directed by Ch Ramarao and produced by Lakshmi Neeraja.
Articles that might interest you:
- RGV recalls Puri’s journey; calls him an inspiration
- Valmiki’s pre-look teaser-Raises curiosity
- Popular channel bags Mahesh’s next
- Star heroine buys a flat spending four times its actual price?
- Poll : Which of these three Nithin films will be a bigger hit?
- Nikhil in big problems