Recently, a biopic on the illustrious life of legendary playback singer and musician Ghantasala was announced. The film will mark young singer Krishna Chaitanya’s acting debut. Krishna Chaitanya’s wife Mridhula will be reprising Ghantasala’s wife in the biopic.
However, Ghantasala’s son and senior dubbing artiste Ghantasala Ratna Kumar is vehemently opposing the biopic. “The film’s unit has not approached our family for permission but went ahead with the announcement. We will take a legal action against the makers,” said Ratna Kumar.
Ghantasala biopic will be directed by Ch Ramarao and produced by Lakshmi Neeraja.
- Vote : 8th 123telugu Readers Choice Awards – Most Popular Hero of 2018
- Star Tamil hero turns singer once again
- Tollywood producers trying to cash in on Yash’s craze
- Ram Charan’s mass steps to be a highlight in Thassadiyya
- Review : Odiyan – Disappointing treat