The power of good cinema has been proved yet again. India’s first war at sea movie, Ghazi, which released on February 17th amid a decent buzz, has collected more than half a million bucks in overseas.
At the end of Monday, Ghazi grossed $50,545 from 86 locs and took its total gross to $501,832. With no major competition around, the film will aim to collect big from now on. Meanwhile in the twin Telugu states and the Rest of India, Ghazi has collected a whopping 20 plus crores share, bringing cheers to the makers and the buyers.
- Manmadhudu 2’s Hyd and Portugal schedule details
- Nithiin to team up with his hit film’s director again?
- Aadi Saikumar on a signing spree
- Lakshmi’s NTR to postpone?
- Indo-German actress’ negative role in Saaho?
- Trivikram to continue the same trend for AA19