The promos of Ghazi have created a huge buzz all over. Probably, this is the first time that something this unique has been tried on Telugu screens in a very long time. Based on the story of a submarine, Ghazi is an underwater war drama which is eagerly awaited.
Ran Daggubatti plays the main role and the man behind all this is director Sankalp Reddy. Based on the book written by himself, this film has created even ripples in Bollywood. The likes of Karan Johar are presenting the film in Hindi and this has automatically created a good name for Sankalp.
Many production houses have been showing huge interest in this talented director and very soon you might hear that he has been roped in by a top notch production house. The way Sankalp has dealt with the film and brought some stunning visuals in such a splendid way speaks volumes of his talent.
Let’s hope that such films like Ghazi hit the bull’s eye and encourage such wonderful talents like Sankalp.
- Poll : What did you think of Mr.Majnu’s first look?
- Chay has cut short my vice after marriage: Samantha
- Abhimanyudu’s director bags a big offer
- It’s my responsibility to promote young talent: Chiranjeevi
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah starrer Devi sequel goes on floors