Director Sankalp Reddy had made an impressive debut with Rana’s underwater war drama, The Ghazi Attack, in 2017. He later aimed for the sky beyond and made the space drama, Anthriksham 9000 KMPH. He recently made his digital debut with the Telugu remake of the acclaimed Netflix series, Lust Stories, which will be premiered soon.
Now, the latest reports reveal that Sankalp Reddy has signed Bollywood action hero Vidyut Jammwal for his maiden Hindi flick. The film is set in the backdrop of Indian Air Force and it will be based on several real incidents that showcases the heroics of the Indian Air Force. The film will be shot in New Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai and other places. More details will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4 – Makers shocked with the popularity of this housemate
- Bigg Boss 4 – Makers plan a big twist for this weekend show
- Will Rajinikanth make a clear statement on his political entry today?
- Pawan Kalyan to visit flood-hit Rayalaseema ahead of bypoll
- Noted hero in the sequel of HIT?
- Naga Shaurya, Ritu Varma’s film heads to Dubai