Released in February, 2017, India’s first war at sea movie, Ghazi, introduced a talented young director in the form of Sankalp. This soft-spoken director turned many heads in the industry with his out-of-the-box script.
Following the grand success of Ghazi, Sankalp became a sought after director in Tollywood. According to the latest reports, Sankalp has been in talks with young Mega hero Varun Tej for his second project.
However, an official announcement and more details are awaited regarding this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- After 7 years, Gopichand, Nayanthara’s Aaradugula Bullet gears up for release
- Dil Raju gets his entire office staff vaccinated
- RGV gives a big boost to short filmmakers
- Interesting title locked for Thalapathy65?
- TFI logs on to Clubhouse, Twitter Spaces
- Nagarjuna training in martial arts