Released in February, 2017, India’s first war at sea movie, Ghazi, introduced a talented young director in the form of Sankalp. This soft-spoken director turned many heads in the industry with his out-of-the-box script.
Following the grand success of Ghazi, Sankalp became a sought after director in Tollywood. According to the latest reports, Sankalp has been in talks with young Mega hero Varun Tej for his second project.
However, an official announcement and more details are awaited regarding this project.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years