In the recently released India’s first war-at-sea action thriller, Ghazi, Bollywood actor Rahul Singh, who played Razaq Mohd Khan, the Pakistani Naval Commander who leads the sunken PNS Ghazi submarine, won unanimous applause for his menacing performance.
Rahul Singh will soon be seen in a crucial role in Puri Jagannadh’s forthcoming romantic action entertainer, Rogue. Rahul is happy with the way Tollywood is receiving him and he is keen on signing more movies here and even hopes to dub for himself in the future.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dil Raju’s touching gesture for injured Prabhas fan
- Trivikram gives boost to young director?
- Ad featuring this entire star’s family?
- Trivikram invests in multiplex?
- Makers of Nithiin’s film clarify title rumors
- What’s next for Suriya after Bandobast?