In the recently released India’s first war-at-sea action thriller, Ghazi, Bollywood actor Rahul Singh, who played Razaq Mohd Khan, the Pakistani Naval Commander who leads the sunken PNS Ghazi submarine, won unanimous applause for his menacing performance.
Rahul Singh will soon be seen in a crucial role in Puri Jagannadh’s forthcoming romantic action entertainer, Rogue. Rahul is happy with the way Tollywood is receiving him and he is keen on signing more movies here and even hopes to dub for himself in the future.
- “Allu Sirish is a real life hero,” ABCD director says
- Basavatarakam began NTR Kathanayakudu, ends Mahanayakudu
- Nithiin reveals his spiritual side
- Veteran director Kodi Ramakrishna hospitalized
- Top Tamil star surprises Prabhas?