In the recently released India’s first war-at-sea action thriller, Ghazi, Bollywood actor Rahul Singh, who played Razaq Mohd Khan, the Pakistani Naval Commander who leads the sunken PNS Ghazi submarine, won unanimous applause for his menacing performance.
Rahul Singh will soon be seen in a crucial role in Puri Jagannadh’s forthcoming romantic action entertainer, Rogue. Rahul is happy with the way Tollywood is receiving him and he is keen on signing more movies here and even hopes to dub for himself in the future.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble