Rana Daggubati’s upcoming underwater war thriller, Ghazi, is all set for a grand release on February 17th amid huge expectations. The film has generated a highly positive buzz from its special premieres in Bollywood.
Now, Team Ghazi is organizing a series of special premieres in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. Firstly, Ghazi will be screened for a select audience at Prasadz in Hyderabad on the 15th morning followed by another premiere in Vijayawada in the evening.
Ghazi will also have a special premiere in Vizag, where the movie’s historical backdrop is set. The team is planning to organize a few more special shows in several other cities in the twin Telugu states. Ghazi is directed by Sankalp and produced on PVP Cinema and Matinee Entertainments banners.
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again
- Second trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Nawab to be out soon
- Devadas’ trailer assures a laugh riot in theaters
- Star director unveils title poster for Jayalalithaa biopic
- Saaho star blessed with a baby girl