Shekhar Kammula, the super-talented director has always been in the good books of the people. During the lockdown, he helped close to 1000 GHMC workers buy proving them refreshments and food in many areas.
He also took care of the GHMC workers in and around Gandhi hospital and gave them the necessary items. Happy with his deeds, the GHMC workers in Gandhi hospital paid him a rich tribute by holding a placard saying Thanking Shekhar Kammula Garu
On the movie front, Shekhar Kammula is busy giving finishing touches to his latest film Love Story starring Chay Akkineni and Sai Pallavi.
This is a priceless guesture from the GHMC sanitation workers at Gandhi Hospital ……my biggest award.
I feel extremely happy that I could do something that touched you but it's nothing compared to what you do for us, day in and day out. pic.twitter.com/EkYAz8Wbnf
— Sekhar Kammula (@sekharkammula) May 13, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay Akkineni speaks about the most difficult part of Love Story
- Poll: Which aspect of Tuck Jagadish did not impress you?
- Allu Arjun wraps up Pushpa; Heads straight to Apollo to see Sai Tej
- Shriya Saran shifts base to Mumbai
- Concept video and premise of Sasivadane looks cool
- New gossip about RRR’s delay becomes a hot topic