Shekhar Kammula, the super-talented director has always been in the good books of the people. During the lockdown, he helped close to 1000 GHMC workers buy proving them refreshments and food in many areas.
He also took care of the GHMC workers in and around Gandhi hospital and gave them the necessary items. Happy with his deeds, the GHMC workers in Gandhi hospital paid him a rich tribute by holding a placard saying Thanking Shekhar Kammula Garu
On the movie front, Shekhar Kammula is busy giving finishing touches to his latest film Love Story starring Chay Akkineni and Sai Pallavi.
This is a priceless guesture from the GHMC sanitation workers at Gandhi Hospital ……my biggest award.
I feel extremely happy that I could do something that touched you but it's nothing compared to what you do for us, day in and day out. pic.twitter.com/EkYAz8Wbnf
— Sekhar Kammula (@sekharkammula) May 13, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy OTT offer for Sharwanand’s next?
- Is her character going to be the backbone for Nishabdham?
- Bhaagamathie director’s next to have a direct OTT release
- Noted channel bags Nidhhi Agerwal’s film
- Tollywood stars planning big-What about Ram Charan?
- Yet another actor from Ananya and Chunkey Pandey’s family to make his debut