Mega Power Star Ram Charan’s upcoming film ‘Naayak’ has encountered trouble from an unexpected corner. Girijan Student associations have raised an objection over the title, stating that the term ‘Naayak’ is reserved for use exclusively by people belonging to the Lambadi sect. The student representatives are demanding a change in the movie’s title.
There has been no official communication so far over the matter from the movie’s production team. Some Telugu films, for example Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Cameraman Ganga tho Rambabu’ and Manchu Vishnu’s ‘Dhenikaina Ready’, have been landing in controversies in recent times, forcing the makers to cut the ‘offending’ scenes.
‘Naayak’ has Charan in the company of Kajal and Amala Paul. Vinayak is the director of the movie and Danayya DVV is the producer. Music has been composed by Thaman SS.
Articles that might interest you:
- Boney Kapoor gives a go ahead to iconic sequel against Sridevi’s will
- Bheeshma’s fab 1st weekend AP, TG share: All set to break even tomorrow
- Poll : Which director should Mahesh work with next?
- Anushka’s presence gives ‘HIT’ an overnight buzz
- Kangana nails Jayaa’s look in Thalaivi’s new poster
- Bheeshma’s solid 1st weekend Krishna share: All set to break even today