During the audio launch event of her upcoming movie Magalir Mattum this morning, former heroine Jyothika made an earnest request to all the filmmakers in our country. “Give some dignity to your heroines. You too have mothers, sisters, wives and girlfriends and look at what’s happening to women in the society and be more responsible,” Jyothika said.
The actress further urged filmmakers to stop glorifying stalking in their movies. Well, definitely a much needed suggestion. Will our star directors and heroes pay heed to Jyo’s request?
- Review : Chikati Gadilo Chithakotudu – Cheesy Adult comedy
- Maharshi’s promotional storm from April
- Nithiin’s new project announced
- Interesting details about Rakul Preet’s role in Manmadhudu 2
- Brochevarevarura’s first look is simple and intriguing
- This sensational host for Bigg Boss 3?